Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life is what happens to you while you're planning it

I have to give two months notice here or two months' basic pay (which would rip my wallet to shreds)
The new paper wants me to join by the first of August.
Now, I can't tender me resignation here till I get my offer letter from there,
I can't get my offer letter from there till I give them a copy of increment letter from here
I can't give them a copy of my increment letter because I lost it.

So, I emailed (you always have to email these things somehow) the respective HR person for a copy, but I believe she is yet to check her mail...
When I get the copy, I have to fax it to respective HR person on the greener side, who will then send me my offer letter and only then can I resign formally.
From which date, my notice period starts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

ok HR everywheresucks at getting back to you at the right time. so good luck with everything. Hope you like it in the new place when you finally get there.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home