Thursday, May 25, 2006

No woman ... no cry

I know a lot of people (if they ever get down to reading this) will laugh their ugly faces off
But.. yeah .. I think I'm finally done with women.
No.. I'm not turning gay, I just don't see the point in a relationship any more. Casual sex is all good, but I've been burnt too many times by too many women to even bother about chasing any skirts.
The thing is, I like being by myself. If I need someone to talk to, I have cartloads of friends with time to spare to listen to my whining. and seriously people, sex is an activity that is highly over rated.
And I'm not saying that because I'm not getting any.

Almost all the women I know nowadays are only really interested in how fat your wallet is anyway. Which is kinda sad but then we live in changing times and thats the way the cookie seems to be crumbling.
Either that, or they're too goddamn dumb to understand the words that are coming outta my mouth, which is also really sad.

I've always been the typical slavering lunatic wheh it comes to pretty girls and like all those of my ilk, I've had more than my fair share of relationships... none of which have lasted more than a few months (except the last one, which completely rogered me)
Now, I'm just fucking sick of the mind games, wasting money, time, patience, attention and energy on people who really don't seem to notice any of that. Chicks today, like chicks before them, all want the moon and the stars. Just that today chicks want it NOW, and they want a bigger moon with lots of fucking bright stars.

Life is just so much easier now that I'm not supposed to behave a certain way, acclimatise to someone else's mood swings, family and ... most importantly .. smell.
Maybe I'm slightly neurotic, but if a girl smells funny, it really isn't funny. By funny I don't mean body odour or a wierd Sri Lankan perfume. It's a combination of breath, hair smell, the whiff I get when she passes by and a lot more I can't describe.

More than one girlfriend has tried to come between me and Mary Jane and usually that's when the relationship starts going downhill. I'm not addict. I don't like being told how to run my life. I'm completely aware pot makes me lazy, absent minded and probably give me an enlarged prostate when I'm 50.
But right now, I don't give a fuck.

Last Xmas Eve, when Kbeer, Sister and I went to the folks' place for a quiet family celebration, Dad, self and Kbeer got down to the usual whisky elbow exercising when after one too many (and a hidden spliff) I told my father not to expect any grandchildren from me except maybe by mistake and that I was never going to fall down the aisle in a black suit ever.
Maybe if he hadn't been killing the bottle, he'd have given a better answer than "molecules and atoms and the importance of family structure". Dad went to the seminary to learn how to be a priest before he, thankfully, changed his mind. So that probably came from there.

Coming back to what I was saying earlier, I've always held the belief that the perfect woman was out there somewhere till I met two who fit the bill to a L and now I'm completely disillusioned.
I've been trawlng on hi5 too over the past few weeks, more out of sheer boredom than anything else and that's made me realise all women are the same. They think the same, they behave the same, ... fuck no more surprises..

Needless to say, I don't think the emotion of 'love' exists anymore .. at least not for me .. It's all about what you can get in exchange for what you're giving.

4 Comments:

Blogger jairaj said...

Damn, guess I never felt like working on my blog since I started it. But the way you're going, it reads pretty cool. Cheers dude!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously? it completely throws me off guard listening to guyz like you go on and on about their stale tales of being heartbroken. i swear to god this whole concept of oooh am to wronged by the female specie to ever fall in love again is so god damn prehistoric that it makes me wanna barf. and evrybody knows fr a fact that all that fake shapath on how am never gonna date again is a bunch o crap, i bet that the next gal fat or thin indian or mohican that throws you a bone is sure to have u back on her fingers like all the rest of them so do ur self a favour do all of us a favour go and look fr a girl whose got some brains and a gd heart and dont u dare and tell me that there rnt any cuz take this frm a girl, tere r plenty, and ude never have to waste ur time writing shit blogs like theese cuz ur whole things pretty cool ur jus wreckin it by publishing bullcrap whiney stories that make no sense.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Pirate of the Arabian said...

hey..what's your number?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Devika said...

coolliinnnnn!!!! (standin ovation)
phuleeezzeee....ud be da last person id ever imagine who wud stop believing in our very own LOU!!! LOU makes the world go round...u kno sometimes we may be fallin in lou every second of our lives n still not realise it...(aawwwwww) well, was dying to do dat n im sure u already kno whr dats comin from...! hehehehe! nyways stop whinning n get down to some serious business..lets go hit some club tonite..say wat? anu n i cud drink beer n u n isha cud indulge in some bird watchin ;) ;)
XX

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home