Sunday, April 09, 2006

random comments

my all-time favourite: might as well.
It's also a philosophy that has held me in pretty good stead ever since it was adopted on a trip to the hills (see stoner story 1)
It's the answer to every possible question one can ask..
Do you want to smoke another joint...
Do you feel like going to Elevate...
Kasol on the weekend?
Hey baby..my place or yours?...

You get my drift...

Madness in the office right now... the dichotomy of working with Bengalis is that though they're usually damn good at what they do (unless they're the lazy drink-tea-eat-samosa-all-day-and-bitch-about-capitalism variety)...

fuck!
I forgot what I wanted to say.. I think I need to start on some memory pills..although with the amount of THC in my blood, I don't think I should be taking serious medication.... actually..fuck it

might as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home